What’s Included In Your Regular House Cleaning Assignments?
Call 303 615 5280
We clean your home, your way. So tailor this list, if you please; we’ll tailor your price accordingly:
- Vacuum with upright & backpack vacuums (including edges and hardwood and tiled floors, sofas and chairs)
- Hand wash kitchen and bathroom floors with microfiber cleaning cloths
- Wash all tiled and hardwood floors with microfiber pads
- Regularly dust and spot clean baseboards and door moldings–if you hire us, we’ll maintain these so they are always clean
- Dust furniture, sills, ledges, woodwork, ceiling fans and wall hangings
- Clean window blinds, doorknobs and light switches
- Clean entry-way windows & doors, including windows on doors
- Make beds and change sheets as needed
- Clean, shine, and disinfect bathrooms, including fixtures, counter tops and floors
- Clean kitchen, including sinks, appliance exteriors, counter tops, cabinet fronts. Also clean table and chair legs as needed
- Clean inside refrigerator
- Empty / load dishwasher and wash pots, if any
- Clean inside microwave
- Empty trash and clean inside trash containers
- Sweep front and rear porches (weather permitting)
Other tasks such as sweeping garages can be incorporated into your regular assignment and considered in your price quote, or added upon request for an extra fee. Such occasional tasks might also include cleaning BBQ grills, under heavy furniture and appliances, some windows, and walls.
Basements can be included in your regular cleaning assignment, or added from time to time upon request.