What’s Included in Initial House Cleaning Assignments?
Tailor this list in any way you please.
- Vacuum with upright and backpack vacuums (including edges and hardwood and tiled floors, sofas and chairs)
- Hand wash kitchen and bathroom floors
- Wash all floors
- Hand wash all baseboards
- Dust furniture, sills, ledges, woodwork, ceiling fans and wall hangings
- Clean window blinds, doorknobs and light switches
- Clean entry-way windows and doors
- Make beds
- Clean, shine, and disinfect bathrooms, including fixtures, counter tops and floors
- Clean kitchen, including sinks, appliance exteriors, counter tops, cabinet fronts, and table and chair legs
- Clean inside refrigerator
- Empty / load dishwasher and wash inside microwave
- Empty trash containers
- Sweep front and rear porch / patio
Other tasks such as garages, ovens, grills, under heavy furniture and appliances, windows and walls, inside refrigerators and ovens can be incorporated into your initial clean upon request.